    way of upgrading?

    Cheers,
    Tom
    Tom, May 31, 2008

  2. Tom

    calderara Guest

    Hello,

    If I werre you I will complete it...You will always need it..and I would say
    that this si a good base fro other exams becasue you wiill find soem topice
    which you already know..
    Today in the market, company do not know so much still what are MCTS or
    MCPD, but they know more on what is MCAD or MCP or MCSD...sinmply becasue
    they are used to...

    good luck

    calderara, Jun 2, 2008

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Calderara,

    Thanks for your response and i think you are right that MCAD will be
    helpful. But to do the remaining exam you pay about £83. However, with the
    same amount i could invest about two weeks of my time and prepare for 70-536
    which is based on .Net 2.0 but also the base for .Net 3.0 and .Net 3.5. If
    you are successful with 70.536 then you can pick one of the 6 VS2008 MCTS
    that closly covers your area. So i understand these new generation exams. If
    the your understanding is different please correct me.

    Cheers,
    Tom

    Tom, Jun 2, 2008
  4. Tom

    coder Guest

    Hello

    Stress less about this, i was so shocked to discover that there are still
    millions of VB.6 users. And that there many companies and colleges still
    addited to it, not to mention other older languages like C, Pascal and even
    assembly languages! These programmers are still high earners! Many company
    directors and employers are mostly ignorant on these yearly produced
    Microsoft certificates.
    In short, go for the certification you have prepared yourself well and write
    it before they stop offering it.

    coder, Aug 4, 2008