    should be pasiing 2 different languages exams (C# and VB)?

    Thanks...
    Rasha

    Rasha, May 13, 2007

  2. Rasha:

    You can take your MCAD/MCSD exams in the same language if you want. Most
    people who take it in two languages do so so that they can put on their
    resume that they know both C# and Visual Basic .Net.

    Actually, most people who ask this question on this newsgroup want to know
    if you have to take it in just one language [the answer is no also].

    Best wishes in your certification studies.

    LarryWestMCSD, May 15, 2007

  3. Rasha

    Rasha Guest

    Thank you very much larry... but i have another question ... i really dont
    know how could i start correctley ... i found the test kings very hard ...
    and i dont want to be just certified without being a really proffesional
    Developer... I am seeking an advice of the best way to be an excellent
    developer ... i am studing by myself and i offcourse know what are the
    courses i should be studying ... i only wanted to know if anyone has a good
    advice for me ....

    Rasha, May 16, 2007
  4. Rasha

    Cerebrus Guest

    On May 16, 5:59 pm, Rasha <> wrote:
    > i found the test kings very hard ...
    > and i dont want to be just certified without being a really proffesional
    > Developer...

    Fancy talking about being a professional developer and confessing to
    having used Br@indumps in the same vein ! If you have to cheat your
    way to certification success, you're automatically disqualified from
    being even a *good* developer, atleast in my book.

    If you want your certs to have any value, then you should work hard to
    learn the technologies they are based on. Only then will you be able
    to make the certs worth more than the paper they are printed upon.

    ----
    Cerebrus.

    Join the fight against br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/

    Cerebrus, May 16, 2007
  5. Rasha

    Rasha Guest

    Thanks all... Thank you very much larry for your step by step study guide ;-)
    and if i was not thinking of learning and having the most benefit from the
    certficate i would not have asked this question on the first Place ...
    Anywayz i have decided to take all of the 7 courses and also have a look at
    the test king as a prcatice test ... i think this is both a legal way and one
    that i can benefit from ...

    Thank you all for your cooperation
    :)
    Rasha

    Rasha, May 17, 2007
  6. Rasha

    Cerebrus Guest

    On May 17, 2:58 pm, Rasha <> wrote:
    > Thanks all... Thank you very much larry for your step by step study guide ;-)
    > and if i was not thinking of learning and having the most benefit from the
    > certficate i would not have asked this question on the first Place ...
    > Anywayz i have decided to take all of the 7 courses and also have a look at
    > the test king as a prcatice test ... i think this is both a legal way and one
    > that i can benefit from ...
    >
    > Thank you all for your cooperation
    > :)
    > Rasha

    Apparently you didn't understand. TestK!ng ( a bad word ) is illegal,
    immoral and has been sued by Microsoft for distributing it's exam
    questions.

    Cerebrus, May 17, 2007