    the exams..

    Thanks
    Hasham
    Hasham, Apr 26, 2005

  2. Hasham

    Gavs Guest

    Buddy,
    U can definitly give core exams as and when u want!
    Thats true. There is no max duration stuff to write core
    exams. No rules on timings as i wrote SQL exams last year
    and ASP.Net exams last week!!! True!
    Well i hope the following urls will help up as it did for
    me

    www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-315.asp (ASD.NET)
    www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-320.asp (XML)
    www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-229.asp (SQL)
    www.microsoftelearning.com
    www.measureup.com (For sample tests on these and other
    cert. exams)
    All the Best!!
    Yours,
    Gaurav.

    then what is the
    >maximum duration gap allowed between taking two exams.
    >
    >Also please provide me the URLs which will be usefull

    for me to prepare for

    Gavs, Apr 27, 2005

  3. Hasham

    Hasham Guest