    4. If the answer to 3 is yes, which is the best site?

    Many thanks
    Clegg
    me, Mar 9, 2005

  2. 1. when you start your exam the application tells you how many question are.

    2. at the end of exam you receive your score and in some exams a detailed
    list of topics covered and the percent taken for those areas of exam. you
    will not receive any information's about failed questions.

    3&4. you can check http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessment/

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT