    --
    -Jeremy Hardin
    Programmer, RV Logic, Inc.

    =?Utf-8?B?SkhhcmRpbjExMTI=?=, Jul 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SkhhcmRpbjExMTI=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi JHardin1112,

    Comments inline :

    > I am going to try and get to a test center this Friday and take the Exam
    > 70-306, however, it's my first exam, so I'm anxious and curious.

    That's normal, don't worry about it.

    > What can I expect? How many questions, time limit,

    Questions and time limit vary. Usually 35 - 55 questions and 2 - 3 hrs.

    > computer based or paper test.

    Huh !!???? Don't you think you should be aware of this by now ? I
    thought you said you were going to give the test this Friday. The rest
    of your questions are also of the type which a person who beginning
    preparation for an exam would ask. Or are you starting your preparation
    now ?

    > what is the least i have to get to pass? Do they tell you immediately afterwards if you > have passed or failed?

    About 70% is pass mark. Yes, you will know the result immediately.

    Cerebrus, Jul 11, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SkhhcmRpbjExMTI=?=

    Cerebrus, Jul 11, 2006
  4. lol!, no I've done extensive research, throughout the Microsoft website, I
    just wasn't sure how up to date their site was, I figured I'd ask in case
    maybe things had changed. Ok, wow, that doesn't even seem like a lot of
    questions. See my boss bought the books from MS Press so I could study, and
    the book set included a CD-ROM with practice questions on it. I have been
    taking the practice exam questions, but they only give you 50 at a time and
    no more than 50 minutes to complete them. Basically what i am trying to say
    is that I have no idea what to expect other than what I have experienced with
    the practice questions. Well thanks for the answer Cerebrus, and hopefully I
    will be back by next week to Post my good news that I passed!
    --
    -Jeremy Hardin
    Programmer, RV Logic, Inc.

    =?Utf-8?B?SkhhcmRpbjExMTI=?=, Jul 11, 2006
  5. lol!, no I've done extensive research, throughout the Microsoft website, I

    =?Utf-8?B?SkhhcmRpbjExMTI=?=, Jul 11, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SkhhcmRpbjExMTI=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    JHardin1112 wrote:
    > lol!, no I've done extensive research, throughout the Microsoft website, I
    > just wasn't sure how up to date their site was, I figured I'd ask in case
    > maybe things had changed. Ok, wow, that doesn't even seem like a lot of
    > questions. See my boss bought the books from MS Press so I could study, and
    > the book set included a CD-ROM with practice questions on it. I have been
    > taking the practice exam questions, but they only give you 50 at a time and
    > no more than 50 minutes to complete them. Basically what i am trying to say
    > is that I have no idea what to expect other than what I have experienced with
    > the practice questions. Well thanks for the answer Cerebrus, and hopefully I
    > will be back by next week to Post my good news that I passed!
    > --
    > -Jeremy Hardin
    > Programmer, RV Logic, Inc.

    > See my boss bought the books from MS Press so I could study

    You are one lucky fella ! May everyone have a boss like yours !

    I would recommend you take a look at some of the Que books for each
    exam that you intend to give. If you're outta time, atleast give the
    Exam Cram2 book a quick read. It also has some practice tests that I
    think are *very* good for practice. I wouldn't have dared to go give
    any of the exams only after reading the MS Press books. They're not
    very comprehensive, if you understand me.

    Cerebrus, Jul 12, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SkhhcmRpbjExMTI=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, Jul 12, 2006
  8. well I've been taking the practice exams twice a day now and each time, I am
    studying my incorrect answers and the explanations of why they are wrong, so
    from that point, I am getting higher pass & on the practice exam, my highest
    so far is an 84%. I am not memorizing the answers, I know that some people
    do that, I am actually studying it all, and I believe that by next Monday or
    Tuesday I will be ready to get in there and pass this exam 70-306!!!
    --
    -Jeremy Hardin
    Programmer, RV Logic, Inc.

    =?Utf-8?B?SkhhcmRpbjExMTI=?=, Jul 13, 2006
  9. well I've been taking the practice exams twice a day now and each time, I am

    =?Utf-8?B?SkhhcmRpbjExMTI=?=, Jul 13, 2006