    Thanks In Advance.. thanks very much..

    RANJITH JOY
    www.eltouch.com

    Ranjith, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Ranjith

    Marc Mlat Guest

    msdn.microsoft.com

    Marc Mlat, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Ranjith

    Guest

    Hi Joy,

    You can find information is these Link

    - Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD).
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp

    - Listed by Exam Number.
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/prepare/examres
    ults.asp?orderby=ID

    - Preparation Guide for Exam 70-306.

    - Preparation Guide for Exam 70-310.

    - Preparation Guide for Exam 70-229.

    Ari.

    , Jan 2, 2004
  4. Ranjith

    Jay Walters Guest

    You can find the dumps along with Test King in any
    toilet. After several uses (and not flushing) reach your
    hand deep down and grab the first thing you touch ....

    Jay Walters, Jan 3, 2004

    http://www.ratemypoo.com

    General Protection Fault, Jan 5, 2004