    Finally , what is the best matrial i can use to help me study MCAD in short
    time.
    Thank a lot

    Ahmed, Sep 22, 2007

  2. Ahmed

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Sep 22, 6:22 am, Ahmed <> wrote:

    > Do u think before i gain one of the new certification ( MCPD - MCST )(.NET
    > 2.0) , do i have to to have an experinces with .NET 1.2 and 1.1??
    > Or i can go on to those new Cer. without background with what before?

    No, you don't require any previous experience. By the same rationale
    that you don't require any previous knowledge of .NET 1.x to move
    to .NET 2.0. The learning curve would be less steep though.

    > Also, what is the best, self-study OR attend to training Center??; ( i know
    > your answer will based on what each one feels like to), but want to hear it.
    > Finally , what is the best matrial i can use to help me study MCAD in short
    > time.
    > Thank a lot

    CertGuard provides a listing of the best Test prep. sites out there...
    <http://www.certguard.com/reviews.asp>. This might be of help.

    Cerebrus, Sep 26, 2007

  3. Continue with the MCAD as you have already started. Learn from books and
    experience. Test centres are VERY expensive and not worth the money.

    Look at the Amit Kalani books for MCAD.
    Good luck!
    --
    Simon Hart
    Visual Developer - Device Application Development MVP

    Simon Hart [MVP], Oct 4, 2007
  4. Ahmed

    Guest

    hello sir

    this is vishwanath

    i am a software engg working hyderabad on .net from the past 9 months

    i am planning to write certification in Microsoft

    what would you suggest me as a beginner?
    how to apply for the certification?
    how much the cost will be?

    please suggest me as i am in very much need of a certification.
    please mail me at

    thank you.
    -Vishwanath D

    , Oct 22, 2007
  5. Firstly start here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.mspx

    I recomend a good book such as the Amit Kalani range for MCAD/MCSD certs.

    Also have a look for the self assessments on Microsofts site, this will
    gauge whether you have what it takes to pass.

    Simon Hart [MVP], Oct 22, 2007
  6. Ahmed

    Cerebrus Guest

    Congrats on that MVP, Simon ! Haven't seen you flaunt it before. Or
    maybe I've been missing too long. ;-)

    Cerebrus, Oct 24, 2007
  7. Thanks Cerebrus!

    Simon Hart [MVP], Oct 25, 2007