    How Do I contact the Microsoft Officials to find the status on this?

    Regards,
    - Vinay.
    Vinay, Feb 26, 2006

  2. Vinay

    Y. Sivaram Guest

    Following is an excerpt from the Microsoft Certified Professional Site
    Transcript page

    "We are currently experiencing delays receiving MCP exam results from
    Prometric, and we are working together to resolve these issues. If you
    experience a delay of more than seven business days and you require
    immediate assistance updating your transcript, contact your Regional Service
    Center with your name, MCP ID, as well as your Vendor Person ID and
    Registration ID (both are listed on your score report). Please also include
    the Exam number and the date that you took the exam, as well as a copy of
    your score report. "

    Regional Service Centre Link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp

    Y. Sivaram, Feb 26, 2006