    70-306's concepts lended themselves better to making 70-310 or 70-229
    my immediate next choice.

    Thanks all!

    davidbriancampbell, May 5, 2006

  2. davidbriancampbell

    Cerebrus Guest

    >From your post, it appears that 70-310 might be the better choice as a
    next exam. Although, this is a matter of personal preference. There is
    no fixed sequence, and you can take the exams at your convenience.

    >> I didn't know if
    >> 70-306's concepts lended themselves better to making 70-310 or 70-229
    >> my immediate next choice.

    Although there isn't much common between the 70-306 and either of
    70-310 or 70-229, my choice would be 70-310. This is because, you would
    already be familiar to an extent, with ADO.NET concepts, XML data
    handling, Testing and debugging, and basic deployment concepts.

    HTH,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, May 6, 2006

  3. davidbriancampbell

    Guest

    , May 7, 2006
  4. davidbriancampbell

    Cerebrus Guest

    Steve...

    He did not even ask about the Web app exam. Please read the original
    post before giving answers.

    Cerebrus, May 7, 2006
  5. davidbriancampbell

    Guest

    yes he hasnot asked it, But this is my suggesition , do not worry about

    , May 8, 2006