    contact regarding this issure.

    Appreciate your response
    Thanks

    Raj, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Hi Raj,
    We contact you via email using the email address you provided. If you have
    not received anything, call a regional call center and they will be able to
    help you out.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Program Manager for the Microsoft Certified Architect program

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MSFT], Apr 5, 2006

  3. Raj

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi Raj,

    In case you're located in India, you can mail the India Sub-Continent
    Regional Ed Service
    Center (), in case you do not receive a response.
    If not, check your Regional Service center from this page
    (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp).

    When I had the same issue, I had emailed them and got a prompt response
    from them.

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 6, 2006
  4. Raj

    Raj Guest

    Hi Andy,

    Thanks a lot for u r inputs.

    Regards,
    Raj

    Raj, Apr 6, 2006
  5. Raj

    Raj Guest

    Hi Cerebrus,

    Thanks a lot...

    Regards,
    Cerebrus

    Raj, Apr 6, 2006
  6. Raj

    DSinghal Guest

    Hi Raj,
    You can contact Microsoft at their Customer care center :

    1600 1111 00 (toll free)
    011-26292640 (New delhi,India)

    mail ID:

    bye: