MCAD Challenge

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Somchai U., Sep 16, 2003.

  1. Somchai U.

    Somchai U. Guest

    If you have budget constraint, you do not need to buy the book. I used the
    exam details on microsoft web site together with product documentation to
    pass most beta exams.

    In my own opinion, you should take the windows application exam. You should
    take the exam you feel familiar first. Walking step-by-step is better than
    Running fast and fall.

    Somchai

    "Diff" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Been reading posts here fo quite sometime now, and I'm a bit envious of

    you
    > guys' achievement. I want to do the same, but being unable to enroll

    myself
    > for a set-in review because of financial constraints, left me dreaming all
    > the time.
    >
    > By the way, my question is this if I have to take an MCSD exam, what

    should
    > I take first? Maybe I could start from the easier one then on to the tough
    > one. I'm working with VB 6.0 but I'm also familiar with VB .net. If ever I
    > go for a self-paced training I would like to be sure am getting the most

    of

    Somchai U., Sep 16, 2003

  2. Somchai U.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I used the
    >exam details on microsoft web site together with product documentation to
    >pass most beta exams.

    Absolutely. The msdn (and other web sites) contain more than enough to
    pass these exams, as well as learning a great deal more in the
    process.

    Kline Sphere, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Somchai U.

    Al Manint Guest

    And the ability to solve problems not specified in the exams. That's worth
    its weight in gold.

    --Al

    Al Manint, Sep 16, 2003
  4. Somchai U.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >And the ability to solve problems not specified in the exams. That's worth
    >its weight in gold.

    Absolutely.

    Diff, Sep 17, 2003