MCAD Certification - is it worth it?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Ieuan, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. Ieuan

    Ieuan Guest

    Firstly, I know this is a MCSD group but there doesn't appear to be a
    MCAD group.

    I'm currently learning ASP.NET, ADO.NET and intend to then do VB.NET
    and probably C#. I'll then go onto try to become MCAD certified.

    I'm seriously thinking of going onto one of these boot camps to enable
    me to quickly get this certificate and have a few questions I was
    hoping some of you out there would be able to help with:

    1. Are these boot camps worth the money?

    2. Does anyone have any recomendations on which bootcamp is a good one
    (I live in the East Midlands, UK)?

    3. Does having MCAD certification help with getting a job given the
    hard times we are currently in?

    Thanks,

    Ieuan

    Ieuan, Jul 4, 2003