    Hi,
    Can any body tell me when MCAD Certification path on DotNet Framework 1.1
    expire.
    Ilyas Virk, Aug 22, 2006

  2. September 1, 2006

    Microsoft has told MCPs that they will notify us via the MCP Flash
    newsletter 1 year before they discontinue an exam.... and also, they have
    said it will be posted here 1 year beforehand:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/examstoretire.asp

    ..... as you can see, no exams are currently scheduled for discontinuation...
    and therefore people have a least 1 year left on all exams..... but
    unfortunately, we don't get an exact amount of time.

    Hope this helps!

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer