  1. George

    George Guest

    I have passed the exam for MCAD, first MCP exam was done 45 days ago, But I don't receive any certificate yet? anybody can tell me how long I can get certificates?
    George, Dec 31, 2003

  2. George

    Maria Guest

    Hi George,

    Your welcome kit won't be sent automatically - you
    must ask for it. Go to the mcp site at

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp

    Click on 'MCP Member Site', sign on and select Program
    Benefits > Welcome Kits from the menu on the left. If you
    have a pending welcome kit, you will find that you can
    also submit a request to get it.

    Maria

    Maria, Dec 31, 2003

  3. You have to ask for the kit now, AFAIK. Go to the private site and request.
    To prove you are MCAD to your boss, you can go to the private site and print
    out the transcript of your exams. It will also list certs and dates.

    NOTE: Just to be sure, MCAD is three exams. With one, you get MCP status.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 1, 2004