    am going to take 70-306, 70-316, 70-229. Can anyone
    please help?

    Thanks

    Cornell, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Cornell

    Sudar Guest

    hi cornell,

    i would suggest Microsoft self-paced books for you. Since you already
    have some experience using VB.NET it would be really easy for you to
    follow the book and more than that it covers all the exam objectives.
    Best wishes for your preparation....

    --
    Sudar
    www.SudarMuthu.blogspot.com(My Certification Experiences)

    Sudar, Mar 31, 2005

  3. Cornell

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    March 31, 2005

    You will NOT get the MCAD if you take those exams. 70-
    306 and 70-316 are the same exams, but just in another
    language. You do not get credit if you take the same exam
    in two languages. You Must take 70-310 whether you want
    to or not. It is the other requirement. If you mistakenly
    put this but you meant 70-306, 70-315, 70-229, you still
    will not acheive your goal. You must take 70-310. You can
    look at: microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp
    and then be sure to read the small print at the bottom of
    the elective section. Wish you luck!

    Joseph MCAD

    Joseph MCAD, Mar 31, 2005
  4. Cornell

    Guest Guest

    Hwy man thanks for the information...

    Guest, Apr 1, 2005
  5. Cornell

    Sudar Guest

    Hats off joseph. You have eagle's eyes buddy. I totally overlooked
    that. You are correct Joseph

    Sudar, Apr 1, 2005