    applications study guide" by Brian Reisman and Mitch
    Ruebush for preparing exam 70-306.
    Appreciate any comments. Thanks

    Nalli, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Nalli

    Raja Guest

    Haven't used it, but I would advise you to stick with
    Mike Gunderloy's book. I used that for my exam prep and
    it was far better than other books out there.

    The Amazon link for the book is http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
    Be sure to check out the errata @
    www.larkware.com/TGErrata.txt

    - Raja.

    Raja, Sep 10, 2004

  3. Nalli

    valko yotov Guest

    hi

    I passed 70-305 last week, and tomorrow will go to 70-306 based on that book
    and on MS Training Kit too - it is better book then kit, but you can find
    most valuable sources in msdn - some stuff is missing from both books, but
    based on tests you find out what you need and get it from msdn.

    good luck
    Valko

    valko yotov, Sep 12, 2004