    Where can i find second hand books for MCAD 70-305 and 70-
    306.
    Thanks

    sri, Jun 28, 2004

  2. sri

    Eric Guest

    sri wrote:

    > Where can i find second hand books for MCAD 70-305 and 70-
    > 306.
    > Thanks

    Amazon.com has used books.

    I think it's better to get a new book and write notes in the book.

    A used book might already be falling apart.

    Eric

    Eric, Jun 29, 2004

  3. In news: ,
    Eric <Eric> wrote:
    >> Where can i find second hand books for MCAD 70-305 and 70-
    >> 306.

    > Amazon.com has used books.
    > A used book might already be falling apart.

    I've bought second-hand books (out of print) through Amazon. The
    descriptions of "wear and tear" were pretty detailed so if you're careful
    you won't get one that's falling apart if.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Jul 5, 2004