    stuff, but am wondering how complicated this might be.

    Thanks,
    Kevin

    Kevin, Dec 19, 2004

  2. Kevin

    Dave Paden Guest

    Yes, it can be done without a bootcamp. I would recommend getting a copy of
    Visual Studio and doing the labs and exercises in the books though.

    Dave Paden, Dec 19, 2004

  3. Kevin

    Guest Guest

    Yeah, got a copy of Visual Studio on the way. Which
    books would you recommend? Are the M$ books worth the
    money, or are they just trying to get at your pocketbook?

    Thanks,
    Kevin

    Guest, Dec 20, 2004
  4. Kevin

    web dev Guest

    hi
    i would recommend you get a copy of visual studio and
    practice with live coding! this is the best way if you
    want to get some decent knowledge that you will be able
    to defend. i tried some of these bootcamp crap . they are
    just money making ventures.
    good luck.

    web dev, Dec 20, 2004
  5. Kevin

    Dave Paden Guest

    I used MS books exclusively and thought they covered the tests well. But
    then, I don't have anything to compare them to either. :)

    Dave Paden, Dec 20, 2004