    anyone guide me if it is important to buy MS Visual
    Studio.Net in order to prepare for MCAD exam?
    Regards,
    lily2005, Jan 24, 2005

  2. my friend,

    it is impossible to study .NET with Visual Studio 6.0
    The first thing you have to do is to buy Visual Studio .NET or to looking
    for aplications like WebMatrix or Visual Studio Express that are free and
    help you to give the first steps...

    Angelo Mestriner, Jan 25, 2005

  3. Hi Lily,

    In addition to what Angelo said, some MS Press books have a time-limited
    copy of Visual Studio on the CD in the back of the book.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Jan 25, 2005