    For those of you have recently taken the exam, was the percentage of COM+
    questions surprisingly high? About what percent 2%, 5%, 10%?

    Thanks

    Dylan Phillips, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Dylan Phillips

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >While researching study topics for 70-320, I noticed several references to
    >coverage of COM+ functions. This set of services does not seem to be
    >covered in the "Skills being measured" sheet for the exam.

    Sure does,

    <quote source='www.microsoft.com\learning\exams\70-320.asp'>

    Create and consume a serviced component.

    Implement a serviced component.

    Create interfaces that are visible to COM.
    Create a strongly named assembly.
    Register the component in the global assembly cache.
    Manage the component by using the Component Services tool.

    </quote>

    All of which are required in order to make use of com+.

    >For those of you have recently taken the exam, was the percentage of COM+
    >questions surprisingly high? About what percent 2%, 5%, 10%?

    Been a while, but I think I had about half a dozen of so questions.

    Kline Sphere, Jan 1, 2004