    How much time it takes for preparation - approx.?

    - thanks
    hb
    hb, Oct 7, 2004

  2. hb

    Raja Guest

    Re : MCAD - 70-316 help

    Amit Kalani's book is good with MSDN. Of course there's
    no book that covers the entire thing, but Amit's book
    does a much better job of it than the others out there !
    Amazon link is http://tinyurl.com/64coq

    If you feel, you need to brush/learn ADO.net, try David
    Sceppa's book.
    Amazon link is http://tinyurl.com/5fad9

    - Raja.

    Raja, Oct 7, 2004

  3. hb

    WallFlower Guest

    Re : MCAD - 70-316 help

    Raja,

    Do you get kick backs everytime someone buys these books?

    WF

    WallFlower, Oct 7, 2004
  4. hb

    Raja Guest

    Re : MCAD - 70-316 help

    I wish ! :)

    Well, actually that would be real nice since I can make
    some money doing the same thing over and over again !

    - Raja.

    Raja, Oct 7, 2004
  5. hb

    Vippin Guest

    Re : MCAD - 70-316 help

    They are good books. Keep up the good work!

    Vippin

    Vippin, Oct 8, 2004