    good performance. What would YOU recommend?

    --
    Yosimite Sam

    Yosimite Sam, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Yosimite Sam

    MrToad Guest

    "Yosimite Sam" <> Ran in the back door and shouted

    > I have a P-4 3.06 and want to match it to a good solid performing
    > board for gaming and general use. I don't overclock. Mainly looking
    > for stability and good performance. What would YOU recommend?
    >

    > --
    > Yosimite Sam

    Any major brand that offers the Intel 875 chipset, [canterwood].
    Check out this chipset review:

    If I were building a new rig, this is what I'd go for anyway.

    --
    MrToad

    MrToad, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Yosimite Sam

    Edge Guest

    Might want to check out these two sites. Many Taiwan mfrs are having
    problems with leaking capacitors.
    http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2003Feb/gee20030207018535.htm
    http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/WEBONLY/resource/feb03/ncap.html

    Edge, Nov 20, 2003