    anyone has any pictures at all of Forest Hills Tennis Stadium please
    post them up first.

    Thanks!

    iL_weReo, Oct 11, 2009

  2. iL_weReo

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:37:33 -0700 (PDT), iL_weReo wrote:

    > Perhaps my Beatles Stage film will live up to your expectations;
    > perhaps it won't. Remember I never said I have films of the actual
    > performance; I just have films of the same stage being set up less
    > than ten years later for the Chicago concert in the same stadium.
    >
    > It's a deft little stage. I think the bunting is bigger than anything
    > lol. It's a cute little film. However first I'd like to see other
    > pictures of the stadium I'm talking about before I post mine. So if
    > anyone has any pictures at all of Forest Hills Tennis Stadium please
    > post them up first.
    >
    > Thanks!

    You know what happens when you enter nothing in the search engine and click
    the search button?
    You get 20,000 hits on scott lifshine.
    5 posts on the subject and not one link.
    Thanks for sharing dude.

    richard, Oct 11, 2009

  3. iL_weReo

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:
    > Perhaps my Beatles Stage film will live up to your expectations;
    > perhaps it won't. Remember I never said I have films of the actual
    > performance; I just have films of the same stage being set up less
    > than ten years later for the Chicago concert in the same stadium.

    It's extremely unlikely that the same stage would be used 10 years on.
    Pictures of probably the same stage being set up at some time for
    something are worth about zero in monetary terms and even less in
    general interest.

    Once again Scott Shitshine tries to promote yet more worthless and
    uninteresting material.

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 12, 2009
  4. iL_weReo

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Oct 12, 10:12 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > iL_weReo wrote:
    > > Perhaps my Beatles Stage film will live up to your expectations;
    > > perhaps it won't. Remember I never said I have films of the actual
    > > performance; I just have films of the same stage being set up less
    > > than ten years later for the Chicago concert in the same stadium.

    > It's extremely unlikely that the same stage would be used 10 years on.
    > Pictures of probably the same stage being set up at some time for
    > something are worth about zero in monetary terms and even less in
    > general interest.
    >
    > Once again Scott Shitshine tries to promote yet more worthless and
    > uninteresting material.

    It's extremely unlikely that you know anything about the operations of
    the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium as you were never there. You are
    unable to make value judgements about anything including or excluding
    anything on the Internet.

    iL_WeReo, Oct 12, 2009
  5. iL_weReo

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    iL_WeReo wrote:
    > On Oct 12, 10:12 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    >> iL_weReo wrote:
    >>> Perhaps my Beatles Stage film will live up to your expectations;
    >>> perhaps it won't. Remember I never said I have films of the actual
    >>> performance; I just have films of the same stage being set up less
    >>> than ten years later for the Chicago concert in the same stadium.

    >> It's extremely unlikely that the same stage would be used 10 years on.
    >> Pictures of probably the same stage being set up at some time for
    >> something are worth about zero in monetary terms and even less in
    >> general interest.
    >>
    >> Once again Scott Shitshine tries to promote yet more worthless and
    >> uninteresting material.

    > It's extremely unlikely that you know anything about the operations of
    > the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium as you were never there. You are
    > unable to make value judgements about anything including or excluding
    > anything on the Internet.

    Yeah, but I know a hell of a lot more than you about how road tours work
    and the chances of the same stage appearing at the same venue for a
    different act 10 years down the road are about the same as you ever
    getting paid for any of your crap.

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 12, 2009
  6. iL_weReo

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> iL_WeReo wrote:

    >>> It's extremely unlikely that you know anything about the operations of
    >>> the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium as you were never there. You are
    >>> unable to make value judgements about anything including or excluding
    >>> anything on the Internet.

    >> Yeah, but I know a hell of a lot more than you about how road tours work
    >> and the chances of the same stage appearing at the same venue for a
    >> different act 10 years down the road are about the same as you ever
    >> getting paid for any of your crap.

    > You know nothing about any road tours or any stages or anything about what I
    > do. And up until now nor do you know anything about Forest Hills Tennis
    > Stadium or anyone who played there or how the place was operated.
    >
    > You're just a nameless and faceless coward. You keep proving that in post
    > after post after post.

    My name is Desk Rabbit you moron.

    This is my face :)

    You continue to prove in every post how little you know about anything.

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 12, 2009
  7. iL_weReo

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> iL_WeReo wrote:

    >>> It's extremely unlikely that you know anything about the operations of
    >>> the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium as you were never there. You are
    >>> unable to make value judgements about anything including or excluding
    >>> anything on the Internet.

    >> Yeah, but I know a hell of a lot more than you about how road tours work
    >> and the chances of the same stage appearing at the same venue for a
    >> different act 10 years down the road are about the same as you ever
    >> getting paid for any of your crap.

    > You only know you're an asshole for doubting my word.
    >
    > Now beat it on outta here, punk >>>

    After you. Shit before the shovel as we say over here.

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 12, 2009
  8. iL_weReo

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> iL_WeReo wrote:

    >>> It's extremely unlikely that you know anything about the operations of
    >>> the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium as you were never there. You are
    >>> unable to make value judgements about anything including or excluding
    >>> anything on the Internet.

    >> Yeah, but I know a hell of a lot more than you about how road tours work
    >> and the chances of the same stage appearing at the same venue for a
    >> different act 10 years down the road are about the same as you ever
    >> getting paid for any of your crap.

    > Why didn't you tell me this before, moron? Why are you telling me NOW?

    Because I needed to tell you that I know more about putting stages up
    than you do you fuckwit.

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 13, 2009