Maya 64-bit

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Jud Hendrix, Aug 2, 2006.

  1. Jud Hendrix

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    Jud Hendrix, Aug 2, 2006

  2. Jud Hendrix

    Jon Davis Guest

    When did Autodesk take over Maya (obviously to alleviate the competition
    with their Discreet/3DS stuff)? I haven't been living under a rock but it's
    been some time since I was very curiously keeping up on 3D stuff.

    Jon

    Jon Davis, Aug 4, 2006

  3. Jud Hendrix

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 22:12:06 -0700, "Jon Davis"
    <> wrote:

    >When did Autodesk take over Maya (obviously to alleviate the competition
    >with their Discreet/3DS stuff)? I haven't been living under a rock but it's
    >been some time since I was very curiously keeping up on 3D stuff.

    Early this year
    http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?id=5970886&siteID=123112

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Aug 4, 2006
  4. Jud Hendrix

    Jon Davis Guest

    My God. I thought I'd seen it all with Adobe / Macromedia. When is Microsoft
    planning on buying Apple? Anyone know?

    Jon Davis, Aug 6, 2006