May I have some documents for Config the Windows2003 Radius of Wireless ?

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Mark, Dec 4, 2005.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Dear folks,

    This is Tony Mark from HK.

    I am using an Wireless AP (Systimax 542) and connected to the Network with
    Windows2003 Enterprise Edition w/AD. Now, I have a notebook wanna to connect
    to Network Via Wireless AP, but I am considering the security problem of the
    Wireless.

    As I know that, there is a Radius service inside the Windows2003
    Server(something like IAS, CA,...) <-- Sorry, I'm not sure.

    Can someone send me the document for the configuation of Windows2003 Server
    to activation this service.

    I was try to find some source on internet
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/deploy/ed80211.mspx
    and I try to follow the steps, but it is unsccuessful....

    Thanks in advance.

    Tony Mark
    Mark, Dec 4, 2005