    Plz. answer me.

    P.S plz tell me the site about SDH,SONET technology.

    Have fun :)

    PS2 gamer, Jun 2, 2004

  2. "PS2 gamer" <> writes:
    >I knew that ITU-T document is not free recently

    Its been quite some time actually, 7-8 years?

    >How can I download ITU-T document on free ? I have no credit card to pay it.

    They give you three free downloads.

    >Is there opened site about ITU-T document or internet technology document ?

    The RFC's are pretty good. http://www.rfc-editor.org/
    Much more germane to Internet technology than the ITU-T standards are.

    >P.S plz tell me the site about SDH,SONET technology.

    Some of this is covered in the RFC's. Reading the ITU standards for
    SONET/SDH would be like reading a dictionary to understand the nature
    of gramar.

    The best descriptions I've found though are in dedicated understand
    digital telecommunications books out of book stores though.

    You may want to try going around Juniper or Cisco's sites for
    info. They have many excellent white papers and documentation on
    setting up routers across SONET as well.

    --
    Doug McIntyre
    Network Engineer/Jack of All Trades

    Doug McIntyre, Jun 2, 2004