    Leo Guest

    How many candidates have received MCSE certificate in
    China?
    Leo, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Leo

    JJ Guest

    9,672

    JJ, Jan 21, 2004

  3. >9,672

    Does that include the "Republic of China" as well?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2004
  4. Leo

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Does that include the "Republic of China" as well?

    Taiwan, ROC.

    They have the world's largest McDonald's. (Or they did about 10 years ago
    anyways.)

    --

    KB - MCNGP "useless trivia thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 21, 2004
  5. >Taiwan, ROC.

    Calling Taiwan the 'Republic of China' really pisses communist china
    off.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2004
  6. >They have the world's largest McDonald's. (Or they did about 10 years ago
    >anyways.)

    Larger than the one in Orlando?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2004
  7. Leo

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Larger than the one in Orlando?

    Never been to that one, but the one in Taipei is 3 floors...it's basically
    3 McDonald's in one building.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 21, 2004
  8. Leo

    no one Guest

    And all staffed with chinese MCSE braindumpers!!!

    no one, Jan 22, 2004
  9. >And all staffed with chinese MCSE braindumpers!!!

    I never realized they did not care who they employed.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 22, 2004