    --
    God Bless America

    Josh The Bad Bear
    Josh, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Josh

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Josh said:

    > Hello All,
    > This is my most favorite news group of all. I have it through Outlook
    > Express and my attglobal account. I have two isps but will have to get rid
    > of this one because of pending divorce. My kids have screen names on aol. So
    > what I want to know is how do I find this. I've searched through the crap on
    > aol and can't find it in the news groups they offer. Frankly one of the main
    > reasons I have maintained my current isp is so I could have access to this
    > group. If someone could help me out re: how to find this group if I'm on
    > another isp, I'd very much appreciate it. If I'm unable just want to say you
    > guys are simply the best. Not only is the info great, but there's enough
    > material to keep a comedian pretty happy. Thanks again and appreciate your
    > help.

    Bob Monkhouse gets his material here.
    Brian H¹©, Oct 1, 2003

  3. go to http://groups.google.com and then search for 24hoursupport.helpdesk.
    You will need to create a google account. Best of luck. Sorry about your
    divorce.

    yellow submarine, Oct 1, 2003
  4. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Wed, 01 Oct 2003
    10:56:03 -0500, Josh uttered this:

    > Hello All,
    > This is my most favorite news group of all. I have it through Outlook
    > Express and my attglobal account. I have two isps but will have to get rid
    > of this one because of pending divorce. My kids have screen names on aol. So
    > what I want to know is how do I find this. I've searched through the crap on
    > aol and can't find it in the news groups they offer. Frankly one of the main
    > reasons I have maintained my current isp is so I could have access to this
    > group. If someone could help me out re: how to find this group if I'm on
    > another isp, I'd very much appreciate it. If I'm unable just want to say you
    > guys are simply the best. Not only is the info great, but there's enough
    > material to keep a comedian pretty happy. Thanks again and appreciate your
    > help.

    Subscribe to news.individual.net it's free. :)
    http://news.individual.net/

    HTH.
    William Poaster, Oct 1, 2003
  5. Josh

    Jammer Guest

    Going on my second divorce, Good luck

    --
    Jammer :)

    In news:,
    Josh <> typed: with a :)
    Jammer, Oct 1, 2003
  6. Josh

    Josh Guest

    Thanks guys/gals.. got it. Think I'll be able to use throught other isp too.
    Just love reading the threads.. I've learned so much. A great great group.

    --
    God Bless America

    Josh The Bad Bear
    Josh, Oct 2, 2003
  7. Josh

    KC Guest

    Josh <> wrote in message
    > Thanks guys/gals.. got it. Think I'll be able to use throught other isp

    too.
    > Just love reading the threads.. I've learned so much. A great great group.
    >
    > --
    > God Bless America
    >
    > Josh The Bad Bear

    Threads may be a little behind but you can always get here---here:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=24hoursupport.helpd
    esk

    ---
    KC, Oct 3, 2003