  1. I guess I didn't have much more to say.

    --
    When does Cinco de Mayo roll around?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 1, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    meerkat Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I guess I didn't have much more to say.

    May your maypole be surrounded by beautiful young
    maidens <g>.

    meerkat, May 1, 2007

  3. meerkat wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I guess I didn't have much more to say.
    >>

    > May your maypole be surrounded by beautiful young
    > maidens <g>.

    Yeah, like that would happen again. I've still not gotten the Georgia
    police off my ass.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 1, 2007
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    gangle Guest

    "Rôgêr" wrote
    > meerkat wrote:
    > > "Rôgêr" wrote

    > >>I guess I didn't have much more to say.
    > >>

    > > May your maypole be surrounded by beautiful young
    > > maidens <g>.

    > Yeah, like that would happen again. I've still not gotten the
    > Georgia police off my ass.

    "Georgia police" is code for "22-inch vibrating butt plug."

    gangle, May 1, 2007
  5. gangle wrote:

    >> Yeah, like that would happen again. I've still not gotten the
    >> Georgia police off my ass.

    > "Georgia police" is code for "22-inch vibrating butt plug."

    A Harley saddle? ;-)

    Walter Mautner, May 1, 2007
  6. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Vanguard Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >I guess I didn't have much more to say.

    Unless you posted from the last timezone, you were premature; otherwise,
    for some, it was still April 30 when you posted.

    > When does Cinco de Mayo roll around?

    Yeah, right, like we're supposed to believe that you never heard of
    Google.

    Vanguard, May 2, 2007
  7. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Frosty Guest

    On Tue, 01 May 2007 11:35:52 -0400 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Rôgêr
    <>, intended to write something intelligible, but
    instead wrote :

    >meerkat wrote:
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>I guess I didn't have much more to say.
    >>>

    >> May your maypole be surrounded by beautiful young
    >> maidens <g>.

    >Yeah, like that would happen again. I've still not gotten the Georgia
    >police off my ass.

    Better on than in.

    Frosty, May 3, 2007