    yesterday i was watching live cricket match then a pop-ups appears dats saying u can add this toolbar for live scores & to see live matches..so that the mistake i did by allowing it..and now some registries error also popups..!!i think toolbar got a spyware with it..I tried to uninstall it by Add & Removes..but it also can't do much..

    U guys can tell me solution wat to do ??

    Thanks in advance :)

    Jamal Grayson, Sep 10, 2010

  2. Jamal Grayson

    Reese Walter

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,
    yeah there may be spyware came through dat annoying toolbar..there is this application named Advanced System Optimizer's feature Uninstall Manager..this help u in uninstalling that toolbar pretty effectively..& after that scan with System Protector..this will help u in cleaning spyware present on it..

    try it..as this is wat u want.. :)

    Source : Cnet.

    Reese Walter, Sep 13, 2010