(May, 15th) Picture of the Week

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Daniel Rocha, May 17, 2006.

  1. Daniel Rocha

    Daniel Rocha Guest

    Daniel Rocha, May 17, 2006

  2. Daniel Rocha

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, May 17, 2006

  3. "Annika1980" <> wrote:

    > So why is she peeing on that dog?

    That one line got him more hits than he's ever had before<g>.

    And you're right, that's what it looks like...

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, May 17, 2006
  4. Daniel Rocha

    Don Dunlap Guest

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> So why is she peeing on that dog?

    > That one line got him more hits than he's ever had before<g>.
    >
    > And you're right, that's what it looks like...
    >
    > David J. Littleboy
    > Tokyo, Japan

    That must have been the only picture they got that week.

    Don D

    Don Dunlap, May 17, 2006
  5. Daniel Rocha

    Annika1980 Guest

    >That must have been the only picture they got that week.

    I believe Rocha limits himself to one per week.
    Film, you know.....

    Annika1980, May 17, 2006
  6. Daniel Rocha

    Helen Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message

    > So why is she peeing on that dog?

    This rocha guy must be urinocentric. A few weeks ago his wonderful photo of
    the week appeared to feature a tramp urinating on the street.
    Strange people, the French. But then, I'm English, and I'm expected to
    think that.

    Helen, May 17, 2006
  7. On Wed, 17 May 2006 21:58:47 +0100, "Helen" <>
    wrote:

    >"Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> So why is she peeing on that dog?
    >>

    >This rocha guy must be urinocentric. A few weeks ago his wonderful photo of
    >the week appeared to feature a tramp urinating on the street.
    >Strange people, the French. But then, I'm English, and I'm expected to
    >think that.

    Well you don't have to be English to think that.... <g>
    --

    Scott in Florida

    Scott in Florida, May 18, 2006
  8. Daniel Rocha

    Daniel Rocha Guest

    Helen wrote:
    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> So why is she peeing on that dog?
    >>

    > This rocha guy must be urinocentric. A few weeks ago his wonderful
    > photo of the week appeared to feature a tramp urinating on the street.
    > Strange people, the French. But then, I'm English, and I'm expected
    > to think that.

    Show me the picture were " (...) appeared to feature a tramp urinating on
    the street" in this list
    http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/menu.html

    I'm curious to know and see, this famous tramp.

    I'm waiting...

    --
    <> Daniel Rocha | Photographie <>
    http://www.monochromatique.com

    Daniel Rocha, May 18, 2006
  9. Daniel Rocha

    Daniel Rocha Guest

    Scott in Florida wrote:
    >> This rocha guy must be urinocentric. A few weeks ago his wonderful
    >> photo of the week appeared to feature a tramp urinating on the
    >> street.
    >> Strange people, the French. But then, I'm English, and I'm expected
    >> to think that.

    > Well you don't have to be English to think that.... <g>

    Of course not.

    You too, can see strange things.

    Now the game is to find what you thought have seen on my pictures.
    Tell me where do you see that ?!

    http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/menu.html

    An answer ?

    --
    <> Daniel Rocha | Photographie <>
    http://www.monochromatique.com

    Daniel Rocha, May 18, 2006
  10. Daniel Rocha

    Helen Guest

    "Daniel Rocha" <> wrote in message
    > Helen wrote:
    >> This rocha guy must be urinocentric. A few weeks ago his wonderful
    >> photo of the week appeared to feature a tramp urinating on the street.
    >> Strange people, the French. But then, I'm English, and I'm expected
    >> to think that.

    > Show me the picture were " (...) appeared to feature a tramp urinating on
    > the street" in this list
    > http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/menu.html
    >
    > I'm curious to know and see, this famous tramp.
    >
    > I'm waiting...

    25.html

    Helen, May 18, 2006

    Easy... http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/25.html

    --
    Måns Rullgård

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=E5ns_Rullg=E5rd?=, May 18, 2006
  12. Daniel Rocha

    Celcius Guest

    "Helen" <> wrote in message

    > "Daniel Rocha" <> wrote in message
    > > Helen wrote:
    > >> This rocha guy must be urinocentric. A few weeks ago his wonderful
    > >> photo of the week appeared to feature a tramp urinating on the street.
    > >> Strange people, the French. But then, I'm English, and I'm expected
    > >> to think that.

    > > Show me the picture were " (...) appeared to feature a tramp urinating

    on
    > > the street" in this list
    > > http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/menu.html
    > >
    > > I'm curious to know and see, this famous tramp.
    > >
    > > I'm waiting...
    > >

    > 25.html

    ;-))))
    Nah! Don't think so... and I suppose the police are there to arrest him?
    ;-) Although I have to admit it looks (if not smell) fishy ...
    Marcel

    Celcius, May 18, 2006
  13. Daniel Rocha

    Daniel Rocha Guest

    Helen wrote:
    >> Show me the picture were " (...) appeared to feature a tramp
    >> urinating on the street" in this list

    > 25.html

    It's a tramp ? Really ?

    I you see that in this picture. It's sad but nobody can do anything for
    you.

    --
    <> Daniel Rocha | Photographie <>
    http://www.monochromatique.com

    Daniel Rocha, May 18, 2006
  14. Daniel Rocha

    Don Dunlap Guest

    > Helen wrote:
    >> "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> So why is she peeing on that dog?
    >>>

    >> This rocha guy must be urinocentric. A few weeks ago his wonderful
    >> photo of the week appeared to feature a tramp urinating on the street.
    >> Strange people, the French. But then, I'm English, and I'm expected
    >> to think that.

    > Show me the picture were " (...) appeared to feature a tramp urinating on
    > the street" in this list
    > http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/menu.html
    >
    > I'm curious to know and see, this famous tramp.
    >
    > I'm waiting...
    >
    > --
    > <> Daniel Rocha | Photographie <>
    > http://www.monochromatique.com

    A series of mundane, uninteresting photos that look as if someone is trying
    to create artistic work but fails completely.

    Don

    Don Dunlap, May 19, 2006
  15. Daniel Rocha

    Frank ess Guest

    Daniel Rocha wrote:
    > Helen wrote:
    >>> Show me the picture were " (...) appeared to feature a tramp
    >>> urinating on the street" in this list

    >> 25.html

    > It's a tramp ? Really ?
    >
    > I you see that in this picture. It's sad but nobody can do anything
    > for you.

    It looks to me as if the man in the light coat is a policeman
    conducting reconnaisance without revealing his policeman-ness to the
    reconnoitered.

    Can someone do something for me?

    Frank ess

    PS: I like your pictures and appreciate your eye, but the images are
    uncommon small ...

    F e

    Frank ess, May 19, 2006
  16. Mr.Bolshoyhuy, May 19, 2006
  17. Daniel Rocha

    Daniel Rocha Guest

    Daniel Rocha, May 19, 2006
  18. Daniel Rocha

    Frank ess Guest

    Daniel Rocha wrote:
    > Frank ess wrote:
    > (...)
    >> Can someone do something for me?

    > Really not.... You'r lost :)
    >
    >> PS: I like your pictures and appreciate your eye, but the images
    >> are
    >> uncommon small ...

    > Thanks Frank ! Your windows screen is in wich resolution ?

    I guess if I'm lost it's not germane.

    --
    Frank ess
    Experience makes us see