    many is it? I'm using Voipraider for 10 days. I was charged after 20
    calls. Until today I have 90min. How I can call free again? Does
    Anyone know?
    Wal, Feb 19, 2009

  2. Wal

    Soruk Guest

    On 2009-02-19, Wal <> wrote:
    > Does anyone reach the maximum number of calls? Does anyone know how
    > many is it? I'm using Voipraider for 10 days. I was charged after 20
    > calls.

    In those 20 calls did you go over 600 minutes? Betamax have a rolling
    7-days 600 minute fair use limit, over which you're charged standard
    rates.

    > Until today I have 90min. How I can call free again? Does
    > Anyone know?

    I'm not sure what you mean by your first sentence. However, if you hit
    the FUP just wait until 7 days have passed from the last call and you
    should be in the clear.

    International Calls - http://calls.matrixnetwork.co.uk/
    Soruk, Feb 20, 2009