    www.sf49ers.com
    www.KGO810am.com
    www.nfl.com

    the niner nation, Feb 23, 2004

  2. the niner nation

    °Mike° Guest

    Close all instances of Internet Explorer except one. Open a new
    window, and close the original. Type (case sensitive) the
    following into the address bar (where XXX,XXX is your screen
    resolution), and press ENTER:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    When the new window re-sizes, hold the CTRL key and close the
    window. New windows should now open at full size, with everything
    visible.

    Example, if your screen is set at 800 x 600:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(800,600)

    On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:55:02 -0000, in
    <c1bj0u$1sp$>
    "the niner nation" <removeTHISdipak@take
    thisOUT49ers98.freeserve.co.uk> scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 23, 2004

  3. the niner nation

    br1ght Guest

    Very easy to fix. Open IE>then open ANOTHER occurrence of IE>stretch
    the new occurrence to the size you want it to open to (in your case
    maximized) > close the 1st occurrence > close the second occurrence >
    now when you open IE it should be the new saved size

    --
    br1ght
    _____________________________

    br1ght, Feb 23, 2004
  4. the niner nation

    PaladinX Guest

    This might work...position the window to the size you want and while holding
    down the shift key close the window.
    --
    PaladinX
    "Not all those who wander are lost"