    Most leads take you to American sites where money, money must exchange hands
    for a once free prog.

    Thanks.
    Alun, Jan 26, 2011

  2. Alun

    Alun Guest

    Re: Maxblast 4 - more

    Thank you very much for your attention to my query.

    Downloaded it and it appears to be only the floppy boot disk for 4 and not
    the actual prog. itself. Have made floppy but it no further options offered.

    It is not impossible I've got wrong - still learning. Once again thanks.

    Alun, Jan 26, 2011

  3. Alun

    Alun Guest

    Re: Maxblast 4 - more