    344th BG 494th BS
    Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

    ArtKramr, Dec 25, 2003

  2. ArtKramr

    Jerry G. Guest

    This can be a resource problem, due to some programs running in the
    background that you are not aware of, or there are defective rams, or there
    are corrupted files in the operating system.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "ArtKramr" <> wrote in message
    I only have one window open. When I click on it I am told I have reached the
    max window limit and must close some down. But i have none to close down.
    Any
    ideas?

    Arthur Kramer

    Jerry G., Dec 26, 2003

  3. ArtKramr

    ArtKramr Guest

    >Subject: Re: Max window limit?
    >From: "Jerry G."
    >Date: 12/25/03 7:45 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >This can be a resource problem, due to some programs running in the
    >background that you are not aware of, or there are defective rams, or there
    >are corrupted files in the operating system.
    >
    >--
    >
    >Greetings,
    >
    >Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    >WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com
    >Electronics http://www.zoom-one.com/electron.htm
    >

    >"ArtKramr" <> wrote in message
    >I only have one window open. When I click on it I am told I have reached the
    >max window limit and must close some down. But i have none to close down.
    >Any
    >ideas?
    >

    >Arthur Kramer
    >344th BG 494th BS
    > England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
    >Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    >http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

    How can I fix it? Any ideas?

    ArtKramr, Dec 26, 2003
  4. ArtKramr

    Wizard Guest

    Your machine's specs would help a great deal ...no one here has a
    crystal ball.

    Wizard, Dec 28, 2003
  5. "Wizard" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Your machine's specs would help a great deal ...no one here has a
    > crystal ball.

    Yes *I* do, but not for this particular Ng!! lol ;)

    Mike the Kiwi, Dec 28, 2003