    5.Solution Architecture

    Thanks
    Nithi Gurusamy

    Nithi Gurusamy, Jun 29, 2004

  2. took 70 316 today 58 questions 150 mts

    Disillusioned_01, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Nithi Gurusamy

    Eric Guest

    Nithi Gurusamy wrote:

    > Someone please tell me how many questions will be asked in
    > each of the following exams, what is the scoring system
    > and what is the score for passing?

    I can't understand why everyone wants to know the passing score. It
    does NOT tell you anything useful.

    If the passing score was 40%, then you might think the test was easy.

    If the passing score was 90%, then you might think the test was hard.

    But this is almost the opposite of the truth. A test with a passing
    score of 40% would be a VERY difficult test.

    And a test with a passing score of 90% is probably an easy test.

    Since we don't know the max score for any of these tests, we can't
    determine the percent required to pass. We only know where the limit
    is, and that's pretty useless because we don't know the max possible
    points.

    If I made my own test, and I told you that you will have 10 questions,
    with a variable number of points in each question, but you need 70
    points to pass - this is NOT useful to you! Some of the questions are
    multi-part questions, and some questions are weighted differently. The
    cutoff score is not helpful.

    Eric

    Eric, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Nithi Gurusamy

    Larry Guest

    Each exam has around 55-60 questions. I don't know if it
    varies since there are different versions of each exam.
    Passing is always 700 which, I assume, is 70% though I
    don't know for sure.

    I would suggest taking the Windows exam first, then ASP,
    then Web Services. Some of the knowledge gained from
    studying and passing the Windows exam will be useful in
    learning and passing the other exams.

    Larry, Jul 2, 2004