    hightest IOS that is supported.

    Thank you in advance.

    -Thomas

    Thomas75, Mar 26, 2008

  2. Thomas75 <> writes:
    >is there any like that I can find out the maximum flash and ram
    >supported by various 2500 series routers please?

    Fairly straightforward, they are all the same size. General rule of
    thumb is 16M/16M, although there are a few rare 18M/16M varients. You
    can find it out in the datasheets on cisco, although you probably
    can't find a datasheet for a 25xx any longer, having them EOM since
    before 2000 does that sort of thing.

    Going to memory sites like memoryx.net gets you there 99% of the time
    with excellent info and graphics of where things go.

    >Also I need to find out the hightest IOS that is supported.

    For that, you need to go to Cisco FeatureNavigator.
    http://www.cisco.com/go/fn/

    Looks like 12.3 is it, which is what I'd expect too.

    Doug McIntyre, Mar 26, 2008