    Does anyone know where I could find the matrix screensaver without
    downloading spyware, viruses etc. ?
    Thanks

    Molecule, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Molecule

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Molecule

    Molecule Guest

    Do you think I have not tried that?
    I downloaded a few of those scrrensaver and they all all sort of crap
    attached to them.

    Molecule, Oct 29, 2003
  4. Molecule

    °Mike° Guest

    I have an old version of a Matrix code emulator
    screensaver. It's a 232Kb *.scr file. It's nothing
    fancy, and like I said, it's old. I could upload
    it (zipped) to web space, if you like?

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:30:39 -0000, in
    <qzUnb.10$>
    Molecule scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 29, 2003
  5. Molecule

    Boomer Guest

    "Molecule" <> wrote in news:qzUnb.10$sa7.8@news-
    binary.blueyonder.co.uk:

    > Do you think I have not tried that?
    > I downloaded a few of those scrrensaver and they all all sort of crap
    > attached to them.

    Tried what?
    Who are you talking to?

    Please include part of the other persons message so some people can
    follow the discussion.

    Thanks :)

    Boomer, Oct 29, 2003
  6. Molecule

    Molecule Guest

    I have an old version of a Matrix code emulator
    screensaver. It's a 232Kb *.scr file. It's nothing
    fancy, and like I said, it's old. I could upload
    it (zipped) to web space, if you like?

    Thanks, decided to just forget about it after I got another spyware
    installed.

    Molecule, Oct 29, 2003
  7. Molecule

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Oct 29, 2003
  8. Molecule

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Molecule continued:

    > Do you think I have not tried that?
    > I downloaded a few of those scrrensaver and they all all sort of crap
    > attached to them.

    Well they /are/ promotional items, hardly unexpected to find they have
    something sinister inside.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Oct 29, 2003
  9. Molecule

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 29, 2003
  10. Molecule

    Molecule Guest

    Thanks everyone.

    Molecule, Oct 29, 2003
  11. Molecule

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 29, 2003
  12. Molecule

    docmill Guest

    Boomer <> wrote in

    > "Molecule" <> wrote in news:qzUnb.10$sa7.8@news-
    > binary.blueyonder.co.uk:
    >

    >> Do you think I have not tried that?
    >> I downloaded a few of those scrrensaver and they all all sort of crap
    >> attached to them.

    > Tried what?
    > Who are you talking to?
    >
    > Please include part of the other persons message so some people can
    > follow the discussion.
    >
    > Thanks :)

    This always reminds me of the old guy, (old guy used instead of a nationality
    or first name to avoid the NGPCP) who calls the fire department and says,
    "Help Help, my house is burning down, come quick."
    The fire chief answers, "Calm down sir, we'll be on the way as soon as you
    can tell me how we can get there.
    The old guy says, "Uuuh Auhhh Uumm Well you still have that big red truck
    don't you?"

    --
    +++++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
    Docmill's "Home of Hot Links in the FryingSpam"

    docmill, Oct 29, 2003
  13. Molecule

    Boomer Guest

    docmill <docmill@nyet_excited.com;up> wrote in

    > Boomer <> wrote in
    >
    >> "Molecule" <> wrote in news:qzUnb.10$sa7.8@news-
    >> binary.blueyonder.co.uk:
    >>

    >>> Do you think I have not tried that?
    >>> I downloaded a few of those scrrensaver and they all all sort of
    >>> crap attached to them.

    >> Tried what?
    >> Who are you talking to?
    >>
    >> Please include part of the other persons message so some people
    >> can follow the discussion.
    >>
    >> Thanks :)
    >>

    > This always reminds me of the old guy, (old guy used instead of a
    > nationality or first name to avoid the NGPCP) who calls the fire
    > department and says, "Help Help, my house is burning down, come
    > quick."
    > The fire chief answers, "Calm down sir, we'll be on the way as
    > soon as you
    > can tell me how we can get there.
    > The old guy says, "Uuuh Auhhh Uumm Well you still have that big
    > red truck
    > don't you?"

    Heh heh! Good one, docmill. ;-)

    Boomer, Oct 29, 2003