    I suppose the most employable MCSE is the one with
    sufficient education in the school of hard knocks. There
    are no braindumps for that, now are there?
    Neo, May 6, 2004

  2. Neo

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Neo" <> wrote in news:988c01c433bc$406cd900
    $:

    > "Can you fly that thing?"
    >
    > "Not yet."
    >
    > Remember when they just had the computer teach them
    > something in a few moments?
    >
    > That's probably limited to skills, and cannot be used to
    > teach judgment.
    >
    > Someone once said an education is what you have left when
    > you've forgotten everything you have learned.
    >
    > I suppose the most employable MCSE is the one with
    > sufficient education in the school of hard knocks. There
    > are no braindumps for that, now are there?

    ass fuscker.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, May 7, 2004

  3. >I suppose the most employable MCSE is the one with
    >sufficient education in the school of hard knocks. There
    >are no braindumps for that, now are there?

    No, the most employable MCSE's are the ones with the real world
    experience; and yes, there are no braindumps for experience.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  4. Neo wrote:
    > "Can you fly that thing?"
    >
    > "Not yet."
    >
    > Remember when they just had the computer teach them
    > something in a few moments?
    >
    > That's probably limited to skills, and cannot be used to
    > teach judgment.
    >
    > Someone once said an education is what you have left when
    > you've forgotten everything you have learned.
    >
    > I suppose the most employable MCSE is the one with
    > sufficient education in the school of hard knocks. There
    > are no braindumps for that, now are there?

    MY BRANE HURTS
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 7, 2004
  5. Neo

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:uSs51LDNEHA.2704
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > MY BRANE HURTS

    pfffftt! Fris u spulled mi rong...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 7, 2004
  6. >> MY BRANE HURTS

    >pfffftt! Fris u spulled mi rong...

    looks fine to me - hee!, hee!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  7. Neo

    Neil Guest

    >>> MY BRANE HURTS

    >>pfffftt! Fris u spulled mi rong...

    > looks fine to me - hee!, hee!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    His brain? You’ve been practicing surgery again haven't you? You know
    that with out a license that's against the law. I don't _CARE_ what the
    boot camps said, the brain dump was not enough to pass the medical
    exam...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 7, 2004
  8. >His brain? You’ve been practicing surgery again haven't you? You know
    >that with out a license that's against the law. I don't _CARE_ what the
    >boot camps said, the brain dump was not enough to pass the medical
    >exam...

    HA! HA! HA! GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  9. Neo

    Neil Guest

    >>His brain? You’ve been practicing surgery again haven't you? You know
    >>that with out a license that's against the law. I don't _CARE_ what the
    >>boot camps said, the brain dump was not enough to pass the medical
    >>exam...

    > HA! HA! HA! GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    ***YAWN***