    cause i know a few people that have it and it is dvd quality on 1 disc and
    DVD Video.
    Any info would be very helpful.

    Colin Walsh, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Colin Walsh

    Mark B. Guest

    "Colin Walsh" <> wrote in message
    news:3TIOa.22100$...
    > Anyone know where I can buy this on DVD and don't say it isn't available
    > cause i know a few people that have it and it is dvd quality on 1 disc and
    > DVD Video.
    > Any info would be very helpful.

    It isn't available from the studio. The people that have it have pirated
    versions.

    Mark

    Mark B., Jul 9, 2003

  3. Mark B. <> wrote:
    >"Colin Walsh" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know where I can buy this on DVD and don't say it isn't available
    >> cause i know a few people that have it and it is dvd quality on 1 disc and
    >> DVD Video.
    >> Any info would be very helpful.

    >It isn't available from the studio. The people that have it have pirated
    >versions.

    At this point in the game it's likely camcorder sourced, which aside from the
    legal matters has a wide range of quality.

    Go to China, or Chinatown.
    --
    Jason O'Rourke www.jor.com

    Jason O'Rourke, Jul 9, 2003
  4. Colin Walsh

    jayembee Guest

    "Colin Walsh" <> wrote:

    >Anyone know where I can buy this on DVD and don't say it isn't available
    >cause i know a few people that have it and it is dvd quality on 1 disc and
    >DVD Video.

    It's not available. Legally, that is. If someone you know has it, it's
    a pirate copy. Ask them where they got it.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jul 9, 2003
  5. Colin Walsh

    Codswallop Guest

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 00:22:50 GMT, Jason O'Rourke wrote in alt.video.dvd:

    > At this point in the game it's likely camcorder sourced, which aside
    > from the legal matters has a wide range of quality.

    Could be a Telecine transfer which are generally quite decent quality,
    or it could even be a rip of the commercial DVD in it's early production
    phases.

    --
    - Cods

    (un ROT-13 to e-mail)

    Codswallop, Jul 9, 2003
  6. Colin Walsh

    mikah Guest

    > From: Colin Walsh (Wed, 9 Jul 2003 00:57:05 +0100)
    > MsgId: <3TIOa.22100$>
    >
    > Anyone know where I can buy this on DVD and don't say it
    > isn't available cause i know a few people that have it
    > and it is dvd quality on 1 disc and DVD Video. Any info
    > would be very helpful.

    Why won't your "friends" tell you where they got it?

    mikah, Jul 9, 2003
  7. Woops, I'm wrong I mixed it up with the Animatrix
    title, sorry

    Dimitri Dewever, Jul 9, 2003
  8. Colin Walsh

    Zimmy Guest

    Colin Walsh wrote:
    > Anyone know where I can buy this on DVD and don't say it isn't
    > available cause i know a few people that have it and it is dvd
    > quality on 1 disc and DVD Video.
    > Any info would be very helpful.

    Then ASK THEM!!!
    Why are you asking us????

    Zimmy, Jul 9, 2003
  9. Colin Walsh

    Colin Walsh Guest

    Did some work for them but they didn't want to disclose where they got it
    thats why.

    Colin Walsh, Jul 9, 2003
  10. Colin Walsh

    -CrEaTuRe- Guest

    That's because it's illegal...

    -CrEaTuRe-, Jul 10, 2003
  11. Colin Walsh

    > Did some work for them but they didn't want to disclose where they got it
    > thats why.

    Well gosh, why do ya think they didn't want to reveal their source?

    Mark B., Jul 11, 2003
  12. Colin Walsh

    Guest

    On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:17:11 -0400, "Mark B."
    <> wrote:

    >"Colin Walsh" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know where I can buy this on DVD and don't say it isn't available
    >> cause i know a few people that have it and it is dvd quality on 1 disc and
    >> DVD Video.
    >> Any info would be very helpful.
    >>

    >It isn't available from the studio. The people that have it have pirated
    >versions.
    >
    >Mark

    You can download it for free, you dont have to buy it.

    , Jul 19, 2003
  13. In article <>,
    says...
    > You can download it for free, you dont have to buy it.

    Unless, of course, you want to stay on the up-and-up.

    Edward Curtis, Jul 19, 2003
  14. Colin Walsh

    jaster Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:17:11 -0400, "Mark B."
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >"Colin Walsh" <> wrote in message
    > >> Anyone know where I can buy this on DVD and don't say it isn't

    available
    > >> cause i know a few people that have it and it is dvd quality on 1 disc

    and
    > >> DVD Video.
    > >> Any info would be very helpful.
    > >>

    > >It isn't available from the studio. The people that have it have pirated
    > >versions.
    > >
    > >Mark
    > >

    > You can download it for free, you dont have to buy it.

    Down load it for free from ????

    jaster, Jul 20, 2003
  15. Colin Walsh

    Sune Guest

    "jaster" <> skrev i melding
    > > You can download it for free, you dont have to buy it.

    > Down load it for free from ????

    ftp.whatisthematrix.com/files

    Sune, Jul 23, 2003