    Ryan127340 Guest

    Why is it not on the DVD? Is it an easter egg? Would it exist on any other WB
    DVD?

    Ryan127340, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Ryan127340

    Phil7101 Guest

    >Why is it not on the DVD? Is it an easter egg? Would it exist on any other WB
    >DVD?

    It's on the bonus DVD that was available at Best Buy

    Phil7101, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Ryan127340

    mzmeryze Guest

    On 16 Oct 2003 05:47:12 GMT, I6 (Phil7101) wrote:

    >>Why is it not on the DVD? Is it an easter egg? Would it exist on any other WB
    >>DVD?
    >>

    >It's on the bonus DVD that was available at Best Buy

    Or you can download it off their website.

    mzmeryze, Oct 16, 2003
  4. Ryan127340

    Peter Briggs Guest

    Ryan127340 <> wrote:

    > Why is it not on the DVD? Is it an easter egg? Would it exist on any other WB
    > DVD?

    Huh? What are you talking about?

    It's the last chapter on the DVD, right after the movie credits -- it's
    even there in the scenes menu!!!

    Interesting going through it on single frame...

    Peter Briggs, Oct 16, 2003
  5. Ryan127340

    Peter Briggs Guest

    Peter Briggs <pete@DIESPAMDIE!cinescribe.demon.co.uk> wrote:

    > Huh? What are you talking about?
    >
    > It's the last chapter on the DVD, right after the movie credits -- it's
    > even there in the scenes menu!!!
    >
    > Interesting going through it on single frame...

    Wait a second...I guess I misconstrued. I thought you meant
    "Revolutions". Sorry. The actual "trailer" for Reloaded, on the
    Reloaded disc? Hmm. Well. (But, why would you want it???)

    Wait for the mega box set. I'm sure it'll be on that.

    Peter Briggs, Oct 16, 2003
  6. Ryan127340

    Jordan Lund Guest

    (Ryan127340) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Why is it not on the DVD? Is it an easter egg? Would it exist on any other WB
    > DVD?

    The first oe had it as a DVD ROM "feature". I wonder if the 2nd one is
    the same?
    Regardless, both are on the bonus DVD available at Best Buy along with
    a lot of other stuff you've already seen if you have the Matrix and
    the Animatrix.

    - Jordan

    Jordan Lund, Oct 17, 2003
  7. Ryan127340

    Jordan Lund, Oct 17, 2003
  8. Ryan127340

    Peter Briggs Guest

    Jordan Lund <> wrote:

    > The first oe had it as a DVD ROM "feature". I wonder if the 2nd one is
    > the same?
    > Regardless, both are on the bonus DVD available at Best Buy along with
    > a lot of other stuff you've already seen if you have the Matrix and
    > the Animatrix.

    Is there anything on the Best Buy disc that isn't on any of the others?

    Peter Briggs, Oct 17, 2003
  9. Ryan127340

    Phil7101 Guest

    >> The first oe had it as a DVD ROM "feature". I wonder if the 2nd one is
    >> the same?
    >> Regardless, both are on the bonus DVD available at Best Buy along with
    >> a lot of other stuff you've already seen if you have the Matrix and
    >> the Animatrix.

    >Is there anything on the Best Buy disc that isn't on any of the others?

    I think just the Matrix Reloaded theatrical trailer. Everything else on it is
    available on another disc somewhere.

    Phil7101, Oct 17, 2003
  10. Ryan127340

    Jordan Lund Guest

    pete@DIESPAMDIE!cinescribe.demon.co.uk (Peter Briggs) wrote in message news:<1g2z2mj.1ifz5myldwgaxN%pete@DIESPAMDIE!cinescribe.demon.co.uk>...
    > Jordan Lund <> wrote:
    >
    > > The first oe had it as a DVD ROM "feature". I wonder if the 2nd one is
    > > the same?
    > > Regardless, both are on the bonus DVD available at Best Buy along with
    > > a lot of other stuff you've already seen if you have the Matrix and
    > > the Animatrix.

    > Is there anything on the Best Buy disc that isn't on any of the others?

    The only thing I saw was non-DVD ROM versions of the original and Reloaded trailers.

    - Jordan

    Jordan Lund, Oct 20, 2003
  11. Ryan127340

    Larry Gold Guest

    its after the end credits for the main film

    --
    Larry.gold
    Arsenal For Life

    Larry Gold, Oct 22, 2003
  12. Ryan127340

    Phil7101 Guest

    >its after the end credits for the main film

    That's Matrix Revolutions. The Reloaded trailer only appears to be available on
    that Best Buy bonus disc.

    Phil7101, Oct 22, 2003