Matrix Reloaded for sale on Ebay

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by sneepe@no.spam.com, Sep 14, 2003.

  1. Guest

    , Sep 14, 2003

  2. BubbCoop Guest

    I don't think so.

    BubbCoop, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Tom Meyer Guest

    Tom Meyer, Sep 14, 2003
  4. Tim Pace Guest

    How can seling a DVD on dvd newsgroup be spam ? I have heard of a few prople
    in the USwho have purchased this dvd from shops !! early

    --
    Tim Pace
    " A dog is the only thing on this earth that loves you more than he loves

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3348880176&category=2307

    Tim Pace, Sep 14, 2003
  5. BubbCoop Guest

    <<How can seling a DVD on dvd newsgroup be spam ? I have heard of a few prople
    in the USwho have purchased this dvd from shops !! early>>

    really? a MONTH early?! they haven't even shipped to stores yet.

    BubbCoop, Sep 14, 2003
  6. Mike Guest

    "BubbCoop" <> wrote in message
    > <<How can seling a DVD on dvd newsgroup be spam ? I have heard of a few

    prople
    > in the USwho have purchased this dvd from shops !! early>>
    >
    > really? a MONTH early?! they haven't even shipped to stores yet.

    Don't be so naive. For some reason there are indeed lots of genuine discs
    out there. I'm not sure how this has happened but it has.

    I think someone recently posted an image attachement of their copy. giving
    serial numbers etc.

    Mike, Sep 14, 2003
  7. BubbCoop Guest

    <<I think someone recently posted an image attachement of their copy. giving
    serial numbers etc.>>

    wow. serial numbers. Can't make stuff like that up.

    BubbCoop, Sep 14, 2003
  8. Tom Meyer Guest

    "Tim Pace" <> wrote in message
    > How can seling a DVD on dvd newsgroup be spam ?

    What, it wouldn't bug you if this newsgroup was flooded with FA posts every
    day?

    Tom Meyer, Sep 14, 2003
  9. Guest

    Actually it is a legitimate copy, but Ebay removed my auction today at
    the request of the MPAA. Also, I was the one who posted the scanned
    pictures of the disc. If anybody was really interested in sending me
    an e-mail, they could have clicked on the link for the auction and
    gotten my e-mail address from Ebay. But, since the auction has been
    removed, if you're just really dying to chit chat with me, here it is:

    On 14 Sep 2003 18:21:05 GMT, (BubbCoop) wrote:

    ><<I think someone recently posted an image attachement of their copy. giving
    >serial numbers etc.>>
    >
    >wow. serial numbers. Can't make stuff like that up.

    , Sep 15, 2003