    Maybe my book is expired or something like that.
    I'm a bit worried because I have booked the exam for 20 january.

    Happy new year to everyone !
    lokace, Dec 29, 2005

  2. lokace

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?bG9rYWNl?= <> wrote in
    news::

    Search and study the sections that are named in the test at Technet.
    There is a lot of material, but you'll thank yourself for doing it. If
    you don't feel comfortable taking the test on the 20th, then reschedule.
    No one is going to fault you for that.

    www.selftestsoftware.com is very similar to the test and is also a
    certified Microsoft practice exam provider and simulates how the exam
    was given to me.

    If you need anymore help, just post.

    Lasher
    --
    MCP, MCDST
    Lasher, Dec 30, 2005

  3. lokace

    Jack Martin Guest

    I liked the ExamCram2 books and Transcender Software

    Jack
    MCDST, MCT, CNE, A+, iNet+, Network+

    Jack Martin, Dec 31, 2005
  4. lokace

    Lasher Guest

    "Jack Martin" <> wrote in

    > I liked the ExamCram2 books and Transcender Software
    >
    > Jack
    > MCDST, MCT, CNE, A+, iNet+, Network+
    >
    > "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    >> =?Utf-8?B?bG9rYWNl?= <> wrote in
    >>

    >> Search and study the sections that are named in the test at Technet.
    >> There is a lot of material, but you'll thank yourself for doing it.

    If
    >> you don't feel comfortable taking the test on the 20th, then

    reschedule.
    >> No one is going to fault you for that.
    >>
    >> www.selftestsoftware.com is very similar to the test and is also a
    >> certified Microsoft practice exam provider and simulates how the exam
    >> was given to me.
    >>
    >> If you need anymore help, just post.
    >>

    >> Lasher
    >> --
    >> MCP, MCDST

    The cram sheet on ExamCram2 is not worth crap for the MCDST and,
    secondly, Transcender is not a licensed Microsoft Practice Test
    provider.

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #50
    There's no place like MCNGP!
    Lasher, Dec 31, 2005
  5. lokace

    Lasher Guest

    "Jack Martin" <> wrote in news:JJCdnWnbbL2K2SveRVn-
    :

    > Jack
    > MCDST, MCT, CNE, A+, iNet+, Network+

    If you're an MCT, then why aren't you posting that you recommend the MOC?

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #50
    There's no place like MCNGP!
    Lasher, Dec 31, 2005
  6. lokace

    Lasher Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns973DB32438468tgp@
    127.0.0.1:

    > On Dec 31, 2005 at 11:46am "Lasher" blathered:
    >
    >> Transcender is not a licensed Microsoft Practice Test

    > But they are owned by Self Test Software now, who is.

    Well, I'll be d@mn. News to me.

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #50