materials on 70-218

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by microsoft@disnetinc.com, Mar 4, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Very important additional information:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator
    Email:

    study guides,
    >dumps, learning kits, etc on 70-218? And prefarably

    complete materials that
    >are free. I'm preparing for 70-218 and I feel the

    materials I have wont do so
    >I need more without spending too much. tanx
    >--
    >livinn4jesus
    >PH121
    >.