Materials I used to Pass my CCIE Voice + RS

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Sharon Creg, Jun 6, 2008.

  1. Sharon Creg

    Sharon Creg

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Dear CCIE Candidate,

    An incredibly valuable collection of all CCIE Materials!

    This is my own collection; Collected through the hard way;
    And used to pass both my CCIE exams - VOICE + RS on the first attempt.
    (Theory & Lab)

    Just look at the contents which include amazingly useful
    Audio, Video, Work Books, Solutions, guides etc etc. for the written test
    as well as the Lab Exam !

    You will never need to look for any other materials any more!

    Visit: http://www.certdisk.com

    Thank you.
    Sharon

    Sharon Creg, Jun 6, 2008