Materials for MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?U3Jpa2FudGg=?=, Sep 9, 2007.

  1. Can anyone just pass me the materials used for MCSE.I cannot afford of buyin
    it...

    =?Utf-8?B?U3Jpa2FudGg=?=, Sep 9, 2007

  2. "Srikanth" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone just pass me the materials used for MCSE.I cannot afford of
    > buyin
    > it...

    Srikanth, nobody here is just going to 'pass' you the materials they paid
    for for free. You can, however, visit http://www.mcmcse.com/index.shtml,
    which provides good quality material that is FREE. It is all legit and will
    not put your certifications at risk.

    Their Free Practice Tests can be found here:
    http://www.mcmcse.com/forums/exams/, but you'll have to register.

    Here are a few other links that may interest you:
    Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/
    Braindumps: http://www.CertGuard.com/braindumps.asp
    Certification Articles: http://www.CertGuard.com/articles.asp
    Practice Test Providers: http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp
    Study Materials and Books: http://www.CertGuard.com/store.asp

    Good luck on your certifications,

    --
    CertGuard
    www.CertGuard.com

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Sep 10, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U3Jpa2FudGg=?= <> wrote in

    > Can anyone just pass me the materials used for MCSE.I cannot afford of
    > buyin it...

    Please some also pass me Lamborghini Gallardo. I can n't buy them for cost
    is highest.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Sep 11, 2007
  4. I'll take one too please

    Michael Gossett, Sep 13, 2007