material for exam 70-305 & 70-310

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by GoodLuck, Apr 21, 2005.

  1. GoodLuck

    GoodLuck Guest

    I have not used these books, but there are a lot of other
    alternatives you may want to consider.

    In the long run, it's best to learn from the pros, use
    Microsoft Press.

    You can view all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp
    From this location you will get the neccessary information
    you need to do your training.

    You can view Microsoft Press books at
    Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
    http://www.ebay.com or any other auction site.

    Additional info you will find invaluable - FYI

    VERY IMPORTANT: Free mini certification tests.

    As Microsoft says
    "The one thing you can count on in the IT field is change.
    Whether it's for a new job or a system-wide deployment,
    keeping your skills current is the best way to enjoy
    continued success."

    These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
    they are current with todays technologies. Industry use
    these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
    completing them successfully is in your best interest.
    Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
    to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
    are current. You can find these assessments at

    and there is no cost. If you need help, you can also get
    excellent free detailed Q&A support for these assessments
    at http://disnetinc.com/

    Also Remember:
    If it is neccessary to retake a certification exam you
    can "Get a Free second shot" at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

    You can View New and Upcoming Exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/new.asp

    You can find Simulations in MCP exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/

    You can find code samples at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/samples/default.
    aspx
    http://gotdotnet.com/community/usersamples/

    Good Luck

    /0735619255/ref=olp_product_details/102-0456611-0252906?%
    5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

    >i also read customer reviews but some are positives and

    few are negatives so i m just confused.
    >i can save lots of money rather than buying individual

    one...
    >did neone use it? ofcourse, with this book, i will also

    find some online material and msdn..

    GoodLuck, Apr 21, 2005