    I'm a little behind the times since C# and J# (.NET)
    have been released. You cannot make applets with J# ?

    Steve
    Steve, Apr 5, 2004

  2. > Why is it so difficult to order the Mastering Microsoft
    >Series tutorial CDs ? Maybe you have to do the course
    >first.

    microsoft have no interest in technologies which compete with their
    own. Even the recently signed agreement with Sun, will make no
    difference to that fact.

    > Anyway I am trying to obtain the "Mastering Microsoft
    >Visual J++" version 6 tutorial CD, to learn how to make
    >Java applets that can be downloaded over the Internet.

    Their are plenty of resources on creating Java applets. Your best bet
    is to look on the Sun site.

    If you're also looking for a reasonable Java dev tool in order to
    learn Java, see the Borland site which allows you to download a
    'personal' edition of their Java dev tool.

    > I'm a little behind the times since C# and J# (.NET)
    >have been released. You cannot make applets with J# ?

    Correct.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2004