    Cable2 - DVD Rom as Master, Zip as Slave

    When I turn on the PC (Running XPHome SP2) cable 2 is not being seen at all.
    Does anyone have any suggestions to put me on the right track?
    Jumbo, Apr 3, 2005

  2. Jumbo

    dadiOH Guest

    Jumbo wrote:
    > I am trying to install a Zip drive in my PC (I like the magnetic
    > media!)
    > My PC came with a DVD Rom & DVD R/RW on the same IDE cable with the
    > ROM drive set as the 'Master'
    > I have added an IDE cabel to accommodate the new drive and have now
    > set up: Cable1 - DVD R/RW as Master
    > Cable2 - DVD Rom as Master, Zip as Slave
    >
    > When I turn on the PC (Running XPHome SP2) cable 2 is not being seen
    > at all. Does anyone have any suggestions to put me on the right track?

    No, but I am curious where your hard disk drive dwells. You said you
    added an IDE cable and that before doing so you had two DVD drives on
    the one existing cable. So where was the hard drive? And where is it
    now? On channel 1 as slave to the DVD-RW?

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Apr 3, 2005

  3. Jumbo

    * Guest

    Hi dadiOH, You told me:

    > you tell me where the HDD is.

    Pity the OP gave it away to you, you brain-dead snotfuck. "The HDD id
    showing on Third SATA Master."

    "You fucking _Slack _Arsed _Tawdry _Apeth."

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    *, Apr 3, 2005
  4. Jumbo

    dadiOH Guest

    John Holmes wrote:

    > Get fucked, you rabbit-faced shovel-full of wormy pig slop.

    I wasn't talking to you, you metoo wannabe. Speak only when you are
    spoken to.

    > Oh, your website sucks, too.

    And you think I care about your (or anyone else's) opinion? One moment
    while I copy and paste...

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You fucking less than useless moron.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Apr 3, 2005
  5. Jumbo

    John Holmes Guest

    dadiOH asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes wrote:
    >
    >> Get fucked, you rabbit-faced shovel-full of wormy pig slop.

    > I wasn't talking to you, you metoo wannabe.

    Who cares a shit? I /was/ talking to you, fucktard.

    > Speak only when you are
    > spoken to.

    I speak to whoever I wish I want to speak to.

    >> Oh, your website sucks, too.

    > And you think I care about your (or anyone else's) opinion? One moment
    > while I copy and paste...
    >

    > --

    > fucking less than useless moron.

    Nice sig, dude...

    > dadiOH
    > ____________________________
    >
    > dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    - John Holmes -

    " I ain't no **** "

    \|/
    John Holmes, Apr 3, 2005
  6. Jumbo

    Rebecca Guest

    dadiOH wrote:

    > I offered no advice,

    Good. That's a big improvement.
    Rebecca, Apr 3, 2005
  7. Jumbo

    Gazwad Guest

    Rebecca, <>, the second-rate, witless fallen
    angel, and pawnbroker, inveigled:

    > dadiOH wrote:
    >>
    >> I offered no advice,

    > Good. That's a big improvement.

    How so?
    Business as usual, I thought.

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Sizzled parrot skin with bladder sauce dried on top of raw flea buttock with
    tendon conserve, simmered in a turbid bucket stuffed with thin bits of slug,
    clam and cucumber in noxious fresh blood, a side of cheese and a bottle of
    Vietnamese snake wine.
    Gazwad, Apr 3, 2005