    plus every time I turn on my PC I window comes up showing my c drive files
    it clicks of OK .
    just wondered if you can stop this .I am running windows 98
    mark, Dec 13, 2003

  2. mark

    IC Guest

    mark wrote:
    > hi can any one tell me if you have your CD ROM plus cdrewriter set as
    > both masters .
    > will it cause problems.
    > plus every time I turn on my PC I window comes up showing my c drive
    > files it clicks of OK .
    > just wondered if you can stop this .I am running windows 98

    Are they on different IDE ports (different cables), or are they on the
    same cable?
    IC, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Damn bitch, why the **** did you ask the same question twice in the same
    fucking day you nutfuck, fucking only post your fucking question once,
    someone will fucking see it and fucking answer the fucking thing. you stupid
    fuckass

    Cletis.

    Cletis Perkins, Dec 14, 2003
  4. mark

    Barry OGrady Guest

    "mark" <> wrote in message
    > hi can any one tell me if you have your CD ROM plus cdrewriter set as both
    > masters .
    > will it cause problems.
    > plus every time I turn on my PC I window comes up showing my c drive files
    > it clicks of OK .
    > just wondered if you can stop this .I am running windows 98

    The hard drive should be master.
    BTW, It's no longer PC to use master and slave. Please use white owner in place
    of master and black fella' in place of slave.

    -Barry
    ========
    Barry OGrady, Dec 14, 2003